We started working with Soft & Gentle off the back of our success with Bio-Oil who are also owned by Godrej (The largest home-grown home and personal care company in India). We were given the task of generating 100k new likes to their Facebook page within a given budget.
- Build Brand awareness among females between 18 and 35
- Increase the number of relevant likes on their Facebook page whilst increasing Facebook engagement rates
- Increase organic Facebook growth and reach
- Increase the number of subscribers to their newsletter and competition pages
To drive new potential customers to the Facebook page and website.
- Create strong ROI through a range of recommendations in the following areas:
- Social Media, PPC, Video and email data.
- Recommend the best route for the budget and how we will execute that.
- Show commercial breakdown for the budget spend.
- Drive sales towards the big retailers such as Boots and Super Drug.
Through creating multiple target groups within Facebook, testing and optimising over 500 different creatives and ad placements and using custom audiences and lookalike campaigns we are currently on target to achieve our KPI targets.
Additionally, organic likes have increased whilst in store sale among the UK’s biggest retailers has since increased. We have used video content, display ads and competitions to help support the launch of new product ranges and campaigns to gauge responses to future fragrances. The campaign is ongoing and the Facebook page is growing stronger.